St. Louis City & County Re-Open Yoga Studios & Gyms June 15.
Weekly classes are shifting as we make our way through this SARS-CoV2 pandemic. SUP Yoga is at Creve Coeur Lake with plenty of space between boards for safety as well as fresh outdoor air to breathe.
All classes are back to gathering status at all locations with studio capacities raised to 50% as of June 29. YogaSix studios have stuck to 6 feet distance even though in most of their classrooms this number is not 50%. Life Time has space in their large classrooms to be at 50% and have 6 feet of distance between mats.
BYO props. No hands on assists. Enter up to 15 minutes before class. No late entry. Clear out after.
Climbing Gym Classes:
- TUE 6:30P – Yoga for Athletes / Climbers – Climb So iLL Power Plant
- THU 12N – Yoga for Athletes / Climbers – Climb So iLL Steel Shop
Outdoor Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga (summer months):
Class schedule at two of the four local YogaSix locations & online nationwide for YogaSix members:
- MON 9:30A – Vinyasa Flow – Y6 Des Peres
- MON 11:30A – Restore – Y6 Des Peres
- WED 11:30A – Restore – Y6 Des Peres
- WED 4:30P – Slow Flow – Y6 Des Peres
- FRI 9A – Power – Y6 St. Louis
Life Time Frontenac: