Breathe & Bend
Tulum Yoga Retreat
November 3 – 7, 2021
Join Trenna, Katie, Michele, Sara and Debby for an all inclusive yoga retreat in the beachfront eco chic resort of Amansala in Tulum Mexico for yoga, snorkeling, a Mayan Temazcal, salsa dancing and cooking lessons, Mayan ruins, and a massage… ALL INCLUDED.Learn more
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
Time for a reset back to equilibrium. Find your mind-body balance in Tulum this November at Amansala, a beautiful boutique resort on the white sandy beaches of Tulum. You’ll enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (one dinner you are on your own to roam and explore other dining establishments), twice daily yoga, a massage, soundbath, Mayan clay meditation, salsa class, cooking lessons, snorkeling, Mayan ruins trip and downtime. With its confectioner-sugar sands, cobalt water and balmy breezes, Tulum is Mexico’s iconic destination for relaxing and unwinding. Join Debby along with incredible teachers from Breathe & Bend Hot Yoga studio November 3-7 for a getaway with a group of 50 others. Reserve your spot with just $300 down.TICKETS / ROOM OPTIONS RETREAT SCHEDULE (COMING SOON)
Daily Yoga Classes
ALL INCLUSIVE RETREAT
Limited Spaces Left!
Retreat Schedule (coming soon)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Beachfront Eco Chic Resort
Beachfront Bungalows to Budget Basic Rooms
Meals, Classes & Experiences included
Mayan Clay MeditationTickets & Floorplans
- 4 Nights at Amansala 4 nights in a spectacular eco-chic resort, either single, double or triple occupancy
- Meals Chef prepared meals– breakfast, lunch and 3 dinners during your stay. You will be free for one dinner on your own in Tulum.
- Welcome drink Enjoy a complimentary cocktail upon arrival.
- Yoga+Meditation Enjoy daily yoga classes in a dedicated yoga shala with Trenna, Sara, Michele, Debby or Katie
- Massage One 60 minute massage is included in your stay!
- Soundbath Enjoy a Soundbath led by our very own, Katie Hillen. The sound bath will relax your mind and body while awakening your soul.
- Mayan Clay Meditation Mayan clay is a group detoxification clay wrap. The ceremony is held on the beach and it starts with a nice explanation of how the clay affects the body and pulls toxins out
- Salsa Class Enjoy a salsa class under the stars!
- Cooking Class Cooking class and demo included.
- Snorkeling Grand Cenote One of the best cenotes in the Riveria Maya is just a 15 min drive. A beautiful swimming spot to discover the underworld beauty of a cenote.
- Trip to the Mayan Ruins Experience the Mayan Ruins by bike, 20 mins each way. Enjoy a leisurely bike tour along the beach road to the magical Tulum Ruins. Upon arriving we will have a guided walk through the Ruins.
- Swag Bag Our retreat swag bag will be full of surprises.
- Mayan Temazcal An ancient steam bath with curative and therapeutic benefits. Believed to balance and detoxify the body mind and spirit.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Airfare, hotel transfers, alcohol, gratuity
Beachfront Eco Chic Resort Tulum Nov 3-7
Over 40 signed up now
Rooms for all budgets
Meals (except one dinner) included
Open Air Yoga Studio
Acro Yoga with Debby
Yoga + Journaling with Debby